READ UP

Sunday 5 July 2015

Let's go geylang! (3rd July 2015)

After completing my uneventful four nights, it was time to lepak and rest la sey!!! Hahaha. The weekend plans are already set and ready to proceed. On my sleeping day, it was supposed to be a a ngaji day for both me and Kade, however Kade is busy prepping and grooming her house for the upcoming festivities. She asked me along with her parents to Tampines Ikea, however I was not too keen to go to Tampines. *heh, sorry jaja, love you still* So Lee, asked me,"Wanna go geylang? Tudung hunting.". Eh! Tudung hunting, nak! Need to get some pretty hijabs for my undecided wardrobe, which somehow lacks the necessities I need for "sopan" attire. Teehee. And my list of getting a new telekung for home/travel, is a need! -but I didn't get it though, oasar geylang da tutup da-

So anyways, iftar at home with Lil'Ashraff and Lil' Irfan and the parents. :) and soon, got ready to meet Lee at Paya Lebar Mrt. Mister F, joined us after we almost completed our tudung hunt.
 .
We walked around the bazaar, looking at the latest trends of fashion of baju raya that girls and guys gonna flaunt this raya such as Andriana Yariqa, No Skin Attached, Naelofar Hijab, Jakel, Aniz, etc. The list goes on. This year, I'm not gonna buy any raya clothes; just gonna use back my Tunang dress from Sufyaa. :) There's nothing much in the bazaar that attracts our attention though. So we head to Tanjong Katong Complex, and got some affordable "ninja"s and glittery tudung. Yay! Bargain! I'm still a newbie and noob at where to get cheap, affordable, comfortable, good material kind of hijabs. Slowly but surely.

Our last stop for hijab hunting was at Joo Chiat. I got a few tudungs, which super comfortable when I first wore it. Super love! Though that, Lee have not manage to direct me where to get tudung with tassels!!! Want! I need a wardrobe revamp soon. The apparels which I think I may wanna get for my wardrobe change will be from


1. dUCks
2. inayahc
3. naelofarhijab (Mister F want me to get one)
4. lulumustika

That's it for now. Heh.

Since we are already at the bazaar, it's time to search for food! I bought Takoyaki balls ($2 for 6; super yum(s)!  Then we or I queued waiting for Spicy Potato on a stick (just like in Korea)! OOOOOO!!!! Best! Then Mister F, got his dose of Churros, from this stall whereby the signboard has a dark churros on it with a pink backdrop. HAHAHA! Looks like small sh*t to me, but I swear it taste sedap gils!!!! Potong kaki nyer! -well, its better than CAKE LOVE churros-

After all these food and tudung venture, it was time to head back. Since, I will be dating the awesome DUO the next day! :)




Considering for Bridesmaid Outfit -hee-
This is perfect for hantaran gift! :)




Happy Goober!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews