READ UP

Sunday 28 June 2015

Not any Sunday

I have been super busy with work lately and simply don't have time to spend time with Mister F since his school already started for like a week. And I'm gonna start night, the following week. After being skeptical about meeting, which we eventually did after decided where we gonna iftar at. With still no itinery on what to do today, I have decided to go to Sephora, to buy that Melted Lip creme in Nude which I have always wanted. Gawd. That place is having sale however it was not crowded, so I believed that, the ladies had already gotten the best deal and I got the whatever that's left! HAHAHA. Ouh wells, I'm not a make up freak anways. You would not believe me when I say, that today I went out only with Johnson's Baby Powder with my favourite Olay with a touch of foundation base and a little concealer from ZA; because I ran out of my ZA foundation. So, I guessed, I can save $$$ just by using Johnson's Baby Powder. Heh. While waiting for Mister F, I began scavenging for lippys product. So I got these two babies. :) happy.


After like 20 minutes, Mister F finally here. So, where shall we go? Apparently yesterday, I've wanted to go to Tiffany & Co. Believe it or not, I've never ever enter that store. Never ever. So I wanted to, been wanting that tiffany coloured box for myself. Well, girls always want their other half to get for them but I want to get one for myself, cause I deserve a treat. Just one and that's it. *self-indulgence* Once, we entered, I was not blown away with the place. Ouh, I went to Takashimaya Tiffany & Co. It looked like other normal store. I guessed that tiffany blue box really made a good advertisement. The customer service, well... Not that great for me and Mister F; not one sales person approach us at all, till Mister F made a remark/comment. Favourite sales person for a high-end brand would be Marc By Marc Jacobs at Mandarin Gallery; for now. No, I'm not demanding and no, I'm not all-branded-girl. I have my own things I want, specific. Not all branded, so don't judge and think otherwise. =x

So, I've gotten to try a few bracelets. I was undecided on what I "want". Yes, it's a want not a need. Heh. I wanted the necklace but Mister F just gotten me a necklace; and I'm not a dainty necklace person. I'm more chunky, bulky necklaces. I don't mind bracelets or earrings. However, if I've decided to don the hijab, earrings will be of no used. Decision was made, bracelet it is. Spoilt for choice? Not much though but a little torn apart from that chunky signature bracelet and the dainty one. Well, choice was made! :) Happy goober? Not as happy as I was at Love & Co. First time for everything. 



Mister F was happy to carry that little blue bag all day for me. Cute kan?! 

Since we are already in Takashimaya, Mister F asked me if I would want to drop by Thomas Sabo. I said, "Ok. We looked around, see if there is any new charms. Not buying, ok. Just see." I was browsing through the collection and about to call out to him but he was nowhere to be found, so I continued. Then the sales lady said, "This is for you. You wanna checked?". I was like, "No, I think you got the wrong person". Hmm.. I was thinking, could not be that he got that for me, right? Then where is he? I ignored as per normal waiting for his arrival. And ta-dah! He is carrying the Takashimaya bag. Naughty kan this favourite person of mine?!!! Haiz. So I got a new charm for my Thomas Sabo Bracelet! Yay!!! One blue box and One black box! :) We had our iftar at Eighteen Chefs with a good spread on the table. Alhamdullilah for today. Not everyday is a Sunday. I'm thankful for 28th June 2015, Sunday. 





















 And he made me take his photo with his food belly or should I say food diaphragm. Hahahahah!!!





Well what's in the black box? It is a pair of cherries. :) All of the charms signify something to me and for this particular cherries charm, will be the first charm which adds a little colour to my bracelet and this is to indicate that Mister F will always be my cherry on top be in good times as well in bad times. Loads of OOve Mister! 

To Mister F, I will see you soon after my night shift along with the awesome DUO for iftar session soon. :) *hugs* We can do it. Countdown to 500 days soon. Not now, not yet. But soon. Good-luck for your upcoming assignments, exams, projects and whatnots. Xoxo, Miss F.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews