READ UP

Sunday 5 July 2015

4th July 2015 with Awesome Duo

I'm updating my days back to back. It plainly shows, I do not have the luxury to sit down and update my daily life. Well, currently at this moment, I'm trying my best to update on my off days! :) I will try! So back to my date with the Awesome Duo.

I bet, they don't know I call them the Awesome Duo- Liyana and Faizal. :) My craziest, spontan friends! Since, all of us had a late night the day before, we woke up late. I didn't or simply can't wake up for sahur mind you! Adui!!! I woke up at about 1plus, and getting ready to meet either Lee & Fai or Mister F. Depends on the mode of transport. Plan was to meet at 3pm at Marina Bay Sands. From 3pm, change to 3.30pm. So well, I taught by taking the bus will be faster which usually IT IS! While updating, one another whereabouts, I was needed to alight at NTUC income, because there's a NDP rehearsle and the bus got enroute. Gosh! #cobaan HAHAHA. One after another. So in the end, I meet Mister F, took the train from CityHall to Bayfront. Kecoh! Eventually, we met the Awesome Duo at Bayfront itself. Time checked: 4.45pm. We were actually intending to go for 5pm Public Tour for Dreamworks Exhibition! YES!!!! DREAMWORKS! I love PIXAR more though! =x

Well, me being me; I'm TAD EXCITED ABOUT ANYTHING WHICH EXCITES ME! JUST LIKE THIS! SUPER LOVE!!!! Tickets was at $20 SGD for Singaporeans. Woots. :) Basically, the exhibition is about how was the characters were created such as Kung Fu Panda, How to drain a dragon, Sherman & Mr. Peabody, etc. There is movie screening that will be shown on certain dates. But sadly, on 4th July there isn't any. Furthermore, we have limited time till iftar. :) We got the all access tickets to both DreamWorks Animation: The Exhibition and The Deep. As the saying goes, "Opposite Attracts", it went pretty well for me and Lee having a certain differences like for today, I prefer DreamWorks while she prefers The Deep. Pretty cool though. We enjoyed our own attractions with our other halves. So go and pay a visit!

There's so much to see, read, listen and understand. I'm WOWed with colours, animations and such. The feeling like, "AHhhhhhh....."! Hee. Nehmind, so difficult to describe! HAHAHAHAH... Pictures were lovely captured before my olympus decided to give up on me due to insufficient lighting; as per norm. Why olympus why?!




















































































































We managed to complete both museums within two hours. There are workshops for those of you guys who are interested to do like model sculpturing, there is also a drawing room to try out their system on how to make an image move from one place to another. And  my favourite, is the Dragon's Flight! This showcase how Toothless "How to train a dragon", was created and how the effects were put it to make the awesomeness flight adventure! :) So, we broke our fast with a drink and head to Lau Pa Sat for a mini feast. Hee. We ended the day, by chilling at The Cathay along with MilkCow ice cream (which Lee hates) and have grown up conversation mainly on our religion and the history. Friends till Jannah, in sha allah. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews