READ UP

Monday 22 June 2015

16th May 2015

Hello Blogger Readers. I've failed terribly to update this little space of mine for quite sometime and hadn't have the time to blog my days or simply my life along with the process of getting engaged. Everything's moving on a fast pace and now it's the 6th Day of Ramadan. Alhamdullilah. :)



Before I rant on my daily life, lemme show you the little cozy event I had for my engagement. First and foremost, I kept my guest at 30pax which inclusive of my family side, Mister F's side as well and our close friends. Keep it simple, dimple. Planning for this event was quite simple, in fact. It was a hush hush event whereby, not even my colleagues know that I'm about to embark this small journey of mine with the boyfriend of 5 years. A date was picked randomly, though that it was carefully thought and planned, according to my Annual Leave date. ^-^v As a couple, we discussed on the amount of guests, making it as intimate just the way we like it. With only ONE exchange gift for this mini day of ours. Planned on what to wear on that day, whereby he allowed me to choose on what I want :) Hand bouquet, was proudly done by me Hot Red Saga Seeds (hand-picked) and put together a month before the day. Make-up, entrust the touch to my ever-so -friendly friend since-June 15, @shiddlez. Food was awesomely cooked by my SUPERWOMAN, my dear Mom. With the help of my Dad, to clear and clean the house, keeping it spick and span. And moments capture by all the friends who came, especially to my awesome duo, Lee & Fai. 



16th May 2015 Siti Zubaidah Finally Engaged Muhammad Faizul

Time: 1400hrs till 1700hrs

Woke up at 0800hrs, helping out the parents for the guest arrival. First guest was the awesome DUO. They came at 1130hrs, and brought a long Nutella Blossoms which was gobbled up within hours even before the event ended, managed to let Mister F to try it. Sheeda came at about 1200hrs, and want me to get ready with icing the face and eventually made me up. Soon, my family side came. And it became so surreal to me. It was happy event. Good weather except that my room was stuffy with just one standing fan. Hee. Sorry guys. Photo-taking was endless. I'm melting like a caramelize sugar in my room. HAHAHA! Soon at about 1500hrs, the guy side came when I was about to indulge something yummy on the food spread BUT dang it! So rushed back to my room and trying to be demure for the day. So after all the negotiation being done with our parents, laughter was heard and then followed by Du'a Selamat. The laughter has an EPIC story behind it, but I'm ain't gonna share here! Soon, it was time for the his mom to placed the ring on my finger as a "TANDA" aka indication that the deal was set. That's pretty much sealed the deal! And at that point of time, I'm super duper officially OFFICIAL that I'm ENGAGED! I'm Mister F FiancĂ©e. *kening up up* 

All the guest was at FULL FORCE; Juni & Husband were my surprised guest :) And soon, Mister F came to join for photo taking and cutting of the cake. (well, apparently it's a not a tradition for the guy to see the girl just yet, but things change perhaps). But despite all this, me and Mister F didn't not a picture of US, just US together. Bummer. But well, it's ok. Wedding we shall attack the photographers. Chey. 

And the day ends with, a dinner gathering with those have been with me since I was little. My favourite people of all-time, forever and always. My Mom, Dad, Cik Yah, Cik Chok, Cik Alo, Bro & family and favourite cousin in the whole wide world, Kade. So much love. :')























































.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews