READ UP

Sunday 26 April 2015

Farewell Juni Rahmat

 
23rd April 2015

Lee's husband, Faizal Osman had planned a super PRODUCTIVE DAY for his wife from morning till night. Apparently, he had intended to suprise her. However, he told her even before I managed to tell her about what she's in for. Well, she was supposed to meet me at 2.30pm at Queenstown Mrt and we're gonna go straight to the designated place which Faizal had already booked for the both of us and paid as well. It's like his treat for us girls and advanced birthday gift for me, i supposed. :)
So, what was the suprise?! A full hour massage at the Healing Touch at Alexis Condo. Awesome or what?! Thinking that it was at 4pm, and knowing that Lee is "professionally late" kinda person, he booked at 5pm. So, we walked around Anchorpoint to buy some time before a good massage!

So after that, I brought Lee home to meet with Lil Ash, and Lil Irfan! And my mom cooked alot for us. Mister F came along rightafter school. I had religious readings later that evening, so they had to wait for me for a farewell dinner with Juni and husband. And Lee was raving about wanting to eat that Onion Blossom at Tenderfresh. Weirdly for and Faizal (who can't make it for dinner due to his work), were not that into it. LOL. Like i would normally say, Opposite Attracts.
 
    


 
 
  
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Juni fetched all of us, and I was the last one to be fetched. We managed to rushed to Tenderfresh and ta-dah!!! See the spread. I don't really like the Grilled Chicken though'. But, the Onion Blossom was pretty good, and it was even better with that group of friends! :)
 

 
 
 
Fai was with us
 
 
Hijacked Lee's phone
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews