READ UP

Friday 22 July 2016

2021

Precious off day for me and it falls on the same day as Mister F. It's was a drizzling Friday. Got up a tad late, just because it is my OFF day duh. So Mister F kept his promise and got me Salmon porridge from Long John Silver, yippie! Got a quick shower and had my late breakfast. Accompanied him to the mosque for his Friday prayers, dragged along Irfan to Smile Asia headquarters to drop off my passport photo.

We spent the day at my place with him helping to fix the lights. Forever fixing lights. Anyways, apart from that the main highlights of the day, was too calmly, slowly select the unit for our very first BTO; well in fact it's the second. Hee. We let go of Clementi Crest; and got Alkaff Oasis instead. Nothing fancy, just a 3-bedroom HDB. Just selecting unit it's like bleargh! Can't imagine renovating etc.

HLE APPLIED

APPLIED ON 28TH FEB 16



SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT 2O APRIL 16



VISITED AMK HUB










With the given slot of 271 out of 304 units, we hope to the get the unit we wanted. In sha allah. Make du'a for us. Amin. The appointment will be on the 3rd October 2016, wish us luck! I shall put this BTO worries aside, and yes I've looked up Pinterest for more house renovation ideas. Looking forward to that. =x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews