READ UP

Wednesday 29 June 2016

UnderWater World Singapore Cease Operation (26thJune16)

19th June 2016


I was invited to Underwater World Singapore; for the last visit. To meet the ex-staffs and said the final goodbye to the place itself. I was a Guest Relation Officer (GRO) Part-Timer as of 2005-2009. I worked whenever I can during poly days and mostly weekends. My fondest memory there was when I had to conduct a personal tour guide for the Princess of Brunei, and her relatives I supposed. It was tough to converse in Malay whereby I cant barely speak formal- "baku". Ha. Next awesome memory I had was at Dolphin Lagoon. It wasn't enclosed like it is right now. It was at Palawan Beach an open spaced area and under scorching hot sun! Phew, it was all good then. :) Anyways, 19th June 2016 bought the cheapest adult ticket SGD $9.00/- whereas it supposedly to cost $29.90/-. I don't recommend people to visit UWS back then due to the cost of the ticket. =x 


Favourite Cashier
 
UWS Ticket (it used to be smaller)
 

 

 
Leafy SeaDragon
 
Unicorn Fish
 
Nemo(s)
 

 

 

 
Look at the Crowd
 
Touch Pool
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews