READ UP

Wednesday 29 June 2016

Hiatus

A random update in the wee hours in the morning. Hey guys. Sorry for not updating as often as I should. been busy with real life; literally. Working most of the time and hook on Korean drama. *heh* So what's up? Wedding. Yes, wedding. A few days back, made a huge amount of payment to one of my vendor. Apparently, I managed to do exactly I intended to do each month; which almost close to perfect. The fun part of checklist of things to do is to checked them all out! But still, there is a long list awaiting to be checked. Almost down to SIX months. Yikes, pretty fast. I wish my brain can automatically download the "wedding prep moments".




Waringin Walk
 
Colours Palette for Décor Tables & Chairs
 
My super simple checklist
 
A trip to Jakel for family
 
Second trip to Jakel for Bridesmaids

I have not made any decision with the colour theme for the wedding. For those who know me personally, I love bold and pop colours. That's for sure. I would go for weird colours whereby brides would not want for their wedding. Somewhat rather, I have something I may or would like for the wedding. The partner is a total opposite of me, he prefers monochrome colours. So I guess, we are prefect match for one another.

For wedding vendors, I realized I've got only a few. Not much hassle and easy to liase with them, alhamdullilah for this. Yay!

Back date to May. We attended "Pre-Marriage Course" at Apkim. *thumbs up* I lazy to elaborate on the topic discuss however, it is a GOOD/ USEFUL to attend.


Day One
 
Day Two
 
Meals are provided
Course: $260/couple



April, was the month I have been waiting for. Or he has been waiting for. GRADUATION! A big congratulations to you! :)













No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews