READ UP

Wednesday 5 August 2015

Till the next 365 days

August. The favourite month for me, basically. It's my birthday which apparently now, I'm not really looking forward to it (cause' getting older day by day, heh.) So, how did I spend the time on my birthday, stayed home for half of the day, lazing around and spending time with the lil' nephews at home while waiting for Mister F, to be done with his ultrasound at a nearby clinic around my place. Well, he was on nil by mouth, so I guessed he prepared for a big meal outside with me. Like I said, I was not expecting anything big (setting moo-lahs for OUR big day). I got dressed and was texting him, "Can i go out already?" And suddenly, "Ding-Dong" at the door. My mom was the one who opened the door. He is all dressed so smart, with a tie on, a cake with a candle litted and along with a huge purple helium balloon "Happy Birthday"! *yay* So, we sang Happy Birthday, ate my slice of chocolate cake before we go off. Thank you, Mister F for the suprise! :)













So, the Mister F and I board a bus to Somerset to buy time before the actual date that we gonna have for that day. I was "craving" for Hana-Maki; so we made a stop at Umi Sushi. We walked around abit till he said, "Ok, Let's take the train to Clarke Quay and we can walk from there". Well, I just follow suit; cause' he is the planner for the day! We came across pretty old school shops selling "Vintage Dollar Notes". Pretty Awesome i would say. And Yes, I dragged my purple balloon around happily; without minding if it's gonna bump into humans that includes Mister F. He was got bummed if it hits his face, and "swore" that he wouldn't buy for me anymore if that's gonna happen. *heh* Quote: For the Rest Of your/ mine life: Un-quote. *sweep feet* 




And soon, we reached Furama City Centre Hotel. I told him that my cousin has her wedding there and there's a buffet at Tiffanys which I had back then with my colleagues. Then he was like, "Ouh is it? Where?". We were just loitering around and he finally smiled and; "Sini la...". Alalalala... So, my birthday treat is at 




Look at the spread man! Glad to bring the while stomach there though! :) Hee. We started off with some sushi; guess I have a huge love for sushi! *yummers* We indulge on the food spread slowly, I think we were there for like 2 hours plus, that includes talking, walking around for food, social media time, picture uploads and editing, etc. In between one of the meals, he handed me a birthday card. On the first look, I know it will pop-out! Heh! Cheesy as what is written and hand-drawn of US; i love it! yes, I love it so much; cause it has been awhile since I last wrote. So, I'm thankful! *aww*





The buffet spread has live-stall such as Prata-making, Hainanese chicken rice as well as Noodle stall available on that day. I asked The Mister F to get some prata while he is getting some other stuffs. And suddenly, he came back with a heart-shaped prata *courtesy of the stall- prata man* It's already topped with caramelised sugar! *oooohhh* 









See that princess crown; i was supposed to wear it like during dinner, but he totally forgotten about it, so did I. *i don't mind wearing it- for those of you guys who know me; heh* It's pretty at night, cause' it has the blinking lights!!! Hee.. *happy clap* I ended my day with a smile and thank Allah for all these years, achievements and loved ones. :) <3<3<3








No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews